Stephen Smith lives in central Faringdon and is a National Officer for Managers In Partnership, working with NHS and Healthcare professionals across Oxfordshire and southern England. A former Chair of a Football Supporters’ Trust, he studied employment law at Keele University and worked in education for 13 years in Birmingham. Stephen moved to Oxfordshire in 2012 and is a member of Faringdon United Church. He supports a fairer, more equal society and strongly believes we all achieve more working together in safe, sustainable and cohesive communities.
Stephen's priorities for Faringdon
- Improve access to GP and NHS Services in Faringdon
- Support safer, greener public transport and improved road safety
- Promote better support services for children and young people, including actively supporting good mental health
- Develop better support for local businesses and education, high-speed internet and improved library Services
- Provide affordable rented and shared ownership housing