Pam has lived in Didcot for 12 years, and on Ladygrove for 6. She has worked as a scientist for the Medical Research Council on the Harwell Campus for over 20 years. Pam is a volunteer for a national charity visiting and supporting families in their homes, and is a member of the local Rotary Club where she is mainly involved in youth opportunities. She is also a member of Didcot Town Twinning, and an avid football fan in her free time where she supports Oxford United. Having been a member of the Labour Party for over 3 years Pam stood for election for the Town and District Councils in 2015.
Pam's priorities for Didcot Ladygrove
- Protect Ladygrove’s green spaces
- Build more affordable and sustainable homes
- Raise standards in the private rental sector and improve provision for cyclists
- Stand up to Tory cuts to local services
- Stay in touch all year round, not just before elections
07848 819 087