Bella has lived in Cumnor for over 30 years and has had a long career as a teacher and freelance translator. She now works for Unite the Union. Bella believes that Labour is the only party to bring down the divisions which separate us. A strong campaigner on the National Health Service, Bella knows firsthand the devastation the ongoing Conservative privatisation is having on the service, not just nationally but locally. Bella had a long experience as a voluntary worker within Oxfordshire mental health. Now she is with Kidney Research Group. Bella’s priorities for the local community in Cumnor, Kingston Bagpuize and surrounding villages.
Bella's priorities for Kingston Bagpuize, Stanford-in-the-Vale and Cumnor
- Build more social housing with fair rents
- Make homelessness a thing of the past
- Seek better and cleverer transport solutions in the villages
- Put more emphasis on our local infrastructure and make road repairs a priority
- Ensure better community facilities for the elderly